Wednesday 5 August 2009

Back to Front

The month in Switzerland and Belgium was good, especially being back on the granite, but Sunday on Stanage was fine too - and very sociable. I hunted out one more route I hadn't done before (1021) - Colin, Bruce and Tony were down from North Yorkshire and the usual suspects were out from Sheffield.
I suggested to Colin that a couple of weeks at Handegg in September might be nice and to my surprise he agreed. I phoned Sherri on the mobo and 30 mins later she phoned back - East Midlands to Geneva, £43 return including a bag - that will do nicely!

1 comment:

andysomething said...

Surprised by your surprise... also - would have joined in at Stanage on Sunday but my Dad was visiting (at 83 his climbing days are not about tos start!

Ch Ch Ch Changes

The progress from my severe spinal stenosis back in December/January continues, though at times it feels pitifully slow - though of course i...