Thursday 21 April 2011

Jobs a Good One

It has been a busy five and a half weeks, but the task is pretty much complete - apart from a trip up to Gandia. Well that and a few bit and bobs around the Calpe area. The weather has been great, a bit warm at times but fine, and generally the cliffs have been pretty quiet. The forecast for Easter is a bit unsettled, hopefully that means we will get a rest.
I have taken 23 gig of photos - and that excluding all the ones that have already been dumped, which totals just on 2000 images - good job I am organised!
We called in at the bookstore in Calpe today and picked up the new guide to Murcia. I looks great and includes quite an array of cliffs I have never heard of - great, one more place to add to the list!

No comments:

Around the Loop

Snowshoeing at Beille We left the Costa Blanca with some misgivings, we had been there quite a while and were well settled, plus I wasn'...